S Pass Medical Check Up Near Me
S Pass is for mid-skilled foreign employees who earn at least $2500. We provide checkups for your S
Pass application at an affordable rate. The Ministry of Manpower (MOM)
requires S Pass applicants to undergo a medical examination. Our clinic has experience with these
checkups and is able to handle the paperwork with ease.
We are equipped with a Chest X-Ray, making this a one-stop centre for your full body checkup and medical screening needs.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 88838128 or email us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Why Use Us?
Female RadiographerOur Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound Scans are done by a female radiographer.
Same Day ReportNeed urgent same day report? We provide these at a cost of $30 before GST, and will be sent to you through email.
One Stop Medical CentreWe are a one stop health screening centre with Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, and Ultrasound Scan.
|S Pass Medical Check Up||Price*|
|Clinical Examination & HIV||$35.00|
|Clinical Examination, Chest X-Ray & HIV||$65.00|
|[Optional] Updating of your COVID-19 vaccination record into MOH's National Immunization Records (NIR)||From $27.00|
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Book S Pass Medical Checkup Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
What You Need To Bring
1. In-Principle Approval Form & Medical Form.
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our clients finish their tests within 30 to 60 minutes
during off peak hours. You may also enquire about the best appointment time for the least waiting
2. You should receive your reports within 48 hours through email. You may also opt to collect the report personally at our clinic.
3. You may also request for a same day report (soft copy) at an additional charge of $30 before GST.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have assisted before and continue to be happy to assist all our patients with urgent check ups. Nonetheless, we would strongly encourage you to WhatsApp or call in before coming. This enables us to advise you if the clinic is still able to take your case and to discuss with you if there are potential queues at our clinic. This allows you to save time and to have a pleasant experience with us at ATA Medical.
Corporate Medical Check Ups
1. We look forward to working with organizations to arrange corporate screenings or corporate billing for your employees' checkup. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.