Affordable Ultrasound Thyroid Scan
What Is An Ultrasound Thyroid Scan?
An ultrasound thyroid scan uses sound waves to produce an image of your thyroid gland and neck structures on a screen. This procedure evaluates thyroid nodules and determine if there are indicators that may point to cancerous nodules. Enlarged lymph nodes can also be detected with the same procedure.
Ultrasound thyroid scans are safe, mostly non-invasive and relatively
low-cost. It allows your doctor to produce images of internal organs within your body
with no radiation, which makes it a safer and lower-risk option.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 90179868 or email us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Why Use Us?
Female RadiographerOur Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound Scans are done by a female radiographer.
Same Day ReportNeed urgent same day report? We provide these at a cost of $30 before GST.
One Stop Medical CentreWe are a one stop health screening centre with Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, and Ultrasound Scan.
|[Optional] Thyroid Profile 1
- Free T4 (FT4) + Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
|[Optional] Thyroid Profile 2
- Free T4 (FT4) + Free T3 (FT3)
|[Optional] Thyroid Profile 3
- Free T4 (FT4) + Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) + Free T3 (FT3)
|[Optional] Thyroid Profile 4
- Free T4 (FT4) + Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) + Thyroglobulin Antibody + Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (Anti-TPO)
|[Optional] Thyroid Profile 5
- Free T4 (FT4) + Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) + Free T3 (FT3) + Thyroglobulin Antibody + Thyroid Peroxidase Antibody (Anti-TPO)
How Do I Make An Appointment?
You will be required to consult our friendly doctor before undergoing any ultrasound or blood tests. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
Book Ultrasound Thyroid Scan Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
How Do I Prepare?
1. For ultrasound thyroid tests, no fasting is required before your appointment.
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, GrabPay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their ultrasound thyroid tests within 30 to 60
minutes during off peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment
times with least waiting time.
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no recommended screening test for an individual at normal risk. Doctors normally order a thyroid ultrasound when a patient presents with a neck lump / concerned about thyroid growths.
SATA Your Appointment: 4 Simple Steps
1. Schedule your appointment with us through our booking form or
2. Arrive at our clinic 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Talk to our doctor if necessary about your concerns and undergo your tests.
4. Await your report within 3 to 5 working days.
Ultrasound Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Crown Plus ($445), Royal ($612), Jewel ($1299), and Marvel ($2100) packages have various Ultrasound tests bundled with them.