Affordable Ultrasound Kidney Scan
What Is An Ultrasound Kidney Scan?
Ultrasound kidney scan, also known as renal ultrasound, is able to assess the size, location, and shape of the kidneys and its related structures (such as the ureters and bladder). It is able to pick up conditions such as cysts, tumors and Calculi (stones) of the kidneys and ureters.
Ultrasound kidney scans are safe, mostly non-invasive and relatively
low-cost. It allows your doctor to produce images of internal organs within your body
with no radiation, which makes it a safer and lower-risk option.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 90179868 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Why Use Us?
Female RadiographerOur Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound Scans are done by a female radiographer.
Same Day ReportNeed urgent same day report? We provide these at a cost of $30 before GST.
One Stop Medical CentreWe are a one stop health screening centre with Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, and Ultrasound Scan.
|Ultrasound Kidney, Ureters and Bladder (KUB)||$180.00|
[Optional] Kidney Function 1
- Sodium + Potassium + Chloride + Total CO2 (Bicarbonate) + Urea (BUN) + Creatinine + eGFR
[Optional] Kidney Function 2
- Sodium + Potassium + Chloride + Total CO2 (Bicarbonate) + Urea (BUN) + Creatinine + eGFR + Uric Acid
[Optional] Kidney Function 3
- Sodium + Potassium + Chloride + Total CO2 (Bicarbonate) + Urea (BUN) + Creatinine + eGFR + Urine FEME
[Optional] Kidney Function 4
- Sodium + Potassium + Chloride + Total CO2 (Bicarbonate) + Urea (BUN) + Creatinine + eGFR + Calcium + Phosphate + Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine Ratio + Uric Acid
[Optional] Kidney Function 5
- Haemoglobin + Sodium + Potassium + Chloride + Total CO2 (Bicarbonate) + Glucose + Urea (BUN) + Creatinine + eGFR + Calcium + Phosphate + Uric Acid + Albumin + Urine FEME + Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine Ratio + Parathyroid Hormone (iPTH)
How Do I Make An Appointment?
You will be required to consult our friendly doctor before undergoing any ultrasound or blood tests. There will be a consultation fee of $35 before GST.
Book Ultrasound Kidney Scan Now
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
How Do I Prepare?
1. For ultrasound kidney tests, there is no preparation required.
2. For ultrasound kidney, ureters, and bladder (KUB) tests, please drink at least 5-6 glasses of plain water an hour before your test. Please also avoid urination to keep your bladder full.
What You Need To Bring
1. Identification Card/Documentations and Memo/Referral Letter (if any).
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, GrabPay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our patients finish their ultrasound kidney tests within 30 to 60
minutes during off peak hours. Please feel free to enquire about the best appointment
times with least waiting time.
2. The report will be ready in 72 hours and will be emailed to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
For ultrasound kidney, ureters, and bladder (KUB) tests, please drink at least 5-6 glasses of plain water an hour before your test. Please also avoid urination to keep your bladder full.
SATA Your Appointment: 4 Simple Steps
1. Schedule your appointment with us through our booking form or
2. Arrive at our clinic 10-15 minutes before your appointment.
3. Talk to our doctor if necessary about your concerns and undergo your tests.
4. Await your report within 3 to 5 working days.
Ultrasound Health Screening Packages
1. Comprehensive Health Screening: You may also be keen to explore our routine and comprehensive health screening packages. Our Crown Plus ($445), Royal ($612), Jewel ($1299), and Marvel ($2100) packages have various Ultrasound tests bundled with them.