Eye Screening Singapore
How Can Eye Screening Help You?
Globally1, the leading causes of vision impairment are:
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration
According to the Ministry of Health Singapore1, some eye diseases such as glaucoma and diabetic retinopathy may not have symptoms in the early stage. Regular eye screening can help with early detection and even save your eyesight.
Why Do Eye Screening with ATA Medical?
|Retinal Imaging + Tonometry||$75.00|
|Visual Acuity (Far and Near) + Colour Vision + Retinal Imaging + Tonometry||$98.00|
How Can I Prepare For My Eye Health Screening?
1. If you wear contact lenses, you will be required to remove them.
2. You are not required to bring your glasses for this test.
3. You may continue using your normal or regular eye drops (such as glaucoma eye drops).
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The Lancet Global Health: Causes of blindness and vision impairment in 2020, and trends over 30
years, and prevalence of avoidable blindness in relation to VISION 2020
2. Ministry of Health Singapore: Eye Examination for Eye Diseases