Driving / Vocational Licence Medical Check Up
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) requires all applicants applying for the following vocational licences to undergo a medical examination. These licences are:
- Taxi Driver's Vocational Licence (TDVL)
- Private Hire Car Driver's Vocational Licence (PDVL)
- Bus Driver's Vocational Licence (BDVL)
- Bus Attendant's Vocational Licence (BAVL)
- Omnibus Driver's Vocational Licence (ODVL)
We are also able to support other custom test requirements upon request. Want to skip the queue at
the polyclinic? ATA Medical's private clinic is equipped with a Chest X-Ray, thus making this a
one-stop centre for your full body check up and medical screening needs.
Our clinic is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) at Anson Road, and just a 4-minute walk from Tanjong Pagar MRT station.
If you need any help, please WhatsApp / call us at 88838128 or email us at email@example.com. We will be more than happy to assist you.
Why Use Us?
Female RadiographerOur Chest X-Ray and Ultrasound Scans are done by a female radiographer.
Same Day ReportNeed urgent same day report? We provide these at a cost of $30 before GST.
One Stop Medical CentreWe are a one stop health screening centre with Chest X-Ray, Mammogram, and Ultrasound Scan.
|Vocational Driving Licence Application Medical Check Up||Price*|
|Land Transport Authority (LTA) Licence A
Consultation, Visual Acuity & Chest X-Ray
|Land Transport Authority (LTA) Licence B
Consultation & Visual Acuity
How Do I Make An Appointment?
Book Driving / Vocational Licence Medical
Enquire More Through WhatsApp
Enquire More Through Email
What You Need To Bring
1. Land Transport Authority (LTA) Medical Examination Form.
2. For Payment: Cash, NETS, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Union Pay, Grab Pay or PayNow.
How Long Does It Take?
1. On average, most of our clients finish their tests within 30 to 60 minutes
during off peak hours. You may also enquire about the best appointment time for the least waiting
2. You should receive your reports within 48 hours through email. You may also opt to collect the report personally at our clinic.
3. You may also request for a same day report at an additional charge of $30 before GST.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have assisted before and continue to be happy to assist all our patients with urgent check ups. Nonetheless, we would strongly encourage you to WhatsApp or call in before coming. This enables us to advise you if the clinic is still able to take your case and to discuss with you if there are potential queues at our clinic. This allows you to save time and to have a pleasant experience with us at ATA Medical.
Corporate Medical Check Ups
1. We look forward to working with organizations to arrange corporate screenings or corporate billing for your employees' checkup. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.